So I was out shopping today when I passed an Aerie store. My cousin pointed out that the butt in the photo huge advertisement (second photo) had stretch marks. I was confused. After second look I realized that there were stretch marks. “Wow!” I thought, “I can’t believe they didn’t airbrush that out!” I wanted to take a picture but there were people sitting on a bench in view of it, so I decided to to go in and find the picture. Much to my surprise, she was not the only one displaying imperfections! Their slogan is “The real you is sexy.” In amazement I took pictures throughout the store. I’m sure they thought I was a creep but that didn’t stop me. I had to pass this along to those who haven’t seen it. My question is, how isn’t this a bigger deal? Am I weird for thinking this is so awesome? I even made a point to say “Wow, I have to take a picture of this, that could be me!” A sales associates just chuckled. But little did she know I was so serious.
This is what Mozart actually looks like. The image was found in a radio station in Belgium. Fact - the Moors (Black people) brought Classical Music to Europe.
Not only that but when you read the REAL bios of him, he’s described as having brown skin, “negroid features” (broad, wide nose, etc) and wiry hair. There was a post going around back in February that was very enlightening.
Wasn’t Beethoven part Moor (Black) too? There was a book written about his hair because Europeans were so transfixed with it!
Yes, Beethoven was Black.
Real history returns.
Peep this shit though <——— click that.
WAIT WHAT???? OH MY GAWSH
Genuine question - if he really was that dark why do all the paintings of him from the time show him dramatically lighter? I’m not saying paintings don’t fudge the truth but the difference is HUGE - why?
You know why.
*:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ GIVEAWAY!!! *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧*
So i’m getting really close to 600 followers and i was gonna wait and do it when i got to 600 but i’m getting impatient, so here we go!!
The winner will recieve:
- A $20 OLD NAVY GIFT CARD
- A pair of purple EarPollution CREW earbuds - (x)
- A pack of 10 glitter pencils that I found under my bed
- 1 pair of magenta/purple boot socks, brand new!! - (x)
- Some lavender and lavender soap that I bought in the south of France last summer
- Maroon 5 Overexposed CD - (x)
- John Mayer Room For Squares CD
- Essie: Splash of Grenadine nail polish - (x)
- A Claire’s gift card with $3.67 on it (i’ll never use it)
- A pair of stud flower earrings from forever21
- A pair of stud heart earrings that are shiny pink rock
- 2 silver flower hair barretes
- A little blue flower hair clip
- A black and gray feather ring with little jewel studs
- 1 Vera Wang Princess perfume sampler
- 1 Prada Candy perfume sampler
- 1 Prada Infusion D’Iris perfume sampler
- Reblog as many times as you’d like!!
- Likes DO NOT COUNT AS ANYTHING
- You don’t have to be following me to enter, this isn’t some kind of scam
- (but it would be really cool if you wanted to check out my blog anyway!!)
- No international entries please! I apologize, but I can only ship to locations within the United States!!
- The contest will close on June 3, or whenever this gets a decent amount of notes, whichever comes first.
- Whenever this ends, i’ll go down the list of reblogs and put every url into a random generator, so the more times you reblog, the higher your chance of winning!!
- You must have your ask open, because that’s how you’ll be contacted if you win! The winner will have 5 days to respond, and if they don’t respond within 5 days, another winner will be chosen!!
Good luck!!! If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to ask!
THIS ENDS AT MIDNIGHT KIDS!!! also it has like 3 notes lmao but last chance!!!!!!!!!!
This makes me so happy, and yet so sad.
He was smart, he was a writer (you could tell by his phrasing) and this is something he TRULY cares about. That boy has a heart and he cares. He sees the truth for what it is and he refuses to sit idly and watch as the youth of america just stumbles by.
BUT the teacher was done. She didn’t care. She was fed up.
BUT the students were uncaring, even laughing, as this young man walked out
BUT this video was put online to be deemed as a joke and embarrass that boy.
THAT is unexceptionable
THAT is not right.
If you are this young gentleman if you are his relative, or if you have ever done something similar.
I am so proud of you
To take your opinion and share. NOT ONCE did he threaten her, NOT ONCE did he raise his voice above a proper projection so that the class could hear his words NOT ONCE did he insult her in any means past how she was behaving with her job. He didn’t undermine her. He didn’t hurt her, and yet he gave his message and left in peace.
That makes him a true, undeniable, super hero in my eyes.
Thank you sir.
My mom, an elementary school teacher, clapped an applauded this boy when I showed this to her.
That boy is great
hot damn this kid knows where it’s at
Oh god damN I HATE THAT TEACHER SO MUCH
I hope she gets fucking fired for how she’s treating this guy.
He deserves so much respect and she should be fucking ASHAMED of herself.